Maintenance Supervisor – Columbus, OH
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and list “Maintenance Supervisor” in the subject line.
Dietz Property Group, a multi-state real estate investment company, is seeking an experienced apartment Maintenance Supervisor to oversee the maintenance operations of one of our conventional apartment communities in Columbus, Ohio. We do not have a current opening and will accept resumes for future opportunities.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervision of 1-2 maintenance technicians and/or groundskeeper
- Team coaching and development
- Making recommendations, obtaining proposals and oversight of unit rehabilitation and capital improvement projects
- Performing and overseeing resident service requests
- Ensuring exceptional product readiness
- Performing and overseeing grounds maintenance
- Maintenance inventory
- Maintenance budget and expense control
- Preventative maintenance
- Coordination and oversight of maintenance vendors and city inspections
- Reporting to the Community Director
- In addition to the daily management and planning of technician tasks, the person chosen for this role will also be responsible for understanding, applying and adhering to OSHA safety standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Maintenance Technician, with at least 1 year as a lead tech or supervisor
- Proficient skills in carpentry, electrical & plumbing
- Proven leadership skills and ability to effectively manage maintenance techs
- Proven ability to effectively manage & supervise vendors
- Ability to successfully manage capital improvement projects
- HVAC certification is preferred
- Previous apartment maintenance experience preferred
We offer our valued full-time employees a competitive salary plus commissions, a benefits package including health/dental/vision coverage, 401k, 9 paid holidays and 2 weeks paid time off within the first year and 3 weeks paid time off each year there after, paid jury duty, paid bereavement, Life insurance and more!!
Are you committed to doing the right thing the right way? Do you do what you say you are going to do? Do you say and listen to what needs to be said? Do you want to be a part of helping build a company we are all proud of? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we need to talk.
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and list “Pickerington Maintenance Supervisor” in the subject line. May also fax to (248) 646-3744.
Dietz Property Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.